Sometimes we want what we do not have, as well as if your hair is normally curly or wavy, you may find yourself wanting to have straight hair, so for a day. If you’re looking to align your hair, there are some vital do’s and also do n’ts to bear in mind. Continue reading to learn a lot more about haircut and trending hairstyles.
- Clean with gentle hair shampoo and also abundant or smoothing conditioner
- Dry your hair. If in any way possible, avoid drying your hair with a strike dryer until your hair is damp or nearly completely dry to minimize damage.
- Use a small amount of aligning product.
- Blow dry your hair. Utilize a round bristle brush to pull your hair straight as you dry it.
- Flat-iron your hair. When your hair is totally dry, draw the top layer of hair into a momentary ponytail or bun, then start straightening hair in 1-2 inch sections.
- Apply ending up serum or spray. Utilize a finishing lotion to smooth hair and include luster.